Saturday, August 2, 2008

ToXiC WeeK "BUT"

First week of duty as a nurse trainee and it was a toxic one. Why? Because I felt like I'm starting all over again. After a year of being a certified "TAM" (tambay),now I'm having my first training at FEU hospital. It was scary because license is at risk (hehe) so one should really be careful when it comes to admitting a patient, preparing and giving medications,monitoring input and outputs, carrying out orders, and documenting all you've done in the charts. It was really tiring because in the ward (pedia ward) which I was assigned, there were many patients admitted that it could reach up a total of 23.

Even if my first week was so tiring, I got happy for 2 days because of someone I met in the ward. I admired him because he likes kids. Whenever the mother of the child was away, he was the one taking care and entertaining the child, even if they were not relatives and they only met at the ward. And then when I was sitting at the station doing my chartings, they went beside me and I was surprised because he looked at my ID to see my name and he said that the next time he will be in the ward, he hoped that I will have my MAN already (hehe). Another instance was when I went to my patient, he always had that smile for me. Yesterday was my last day on that ward and it was also his last day because his relative who was admitted was also for discharge on that day. How sad..lolz!

Anyway, what i realized was that I liked the guy because of the fact that he likes kids, and also he looks like my crush on pinoy dream academy, he looks like CHIVAS!! hehe..

It was a tiring and toxic week BUT fun because of that someone...

1 comment:

sunny said...

wow...gudluck sa training!!!

 

Missing You Blogger Template