Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy HORSE

At last, I already saw a "happy horse". Last Thursday, one of my co-trainees invited us to have some fun in his dorm(meaning inuman hehe) because he couldn't think of anything to do and so he wanted us to accompany him.

And so that was my first time to see a happy horse bottle. It was really smiling. The face of the horse was fat and red is the color of the back of the bottle.

I got drunk easily. As usual, the reactions were the same such as palpitations, redness and difficulty of breathing. And I even vomitted, the worst of it is that I vomitted at the side of the road (kahiya talaga!). It was surprising that I got home in my condition. And when I got home, I vomitted again at our restroom not being noticed by my parents.

Going home alone in this condition was really scary, you may not know what will happen and so I won't drink again. I won't drink when I don't have a company to take me home.hehe...

I really want to drink, to experience all kinds of beverages but those didn't like me.. =)

2 comments:

sunny said...

whoa! malakas b tama ng kabayo sayo? i never had a try!

Gamz said...

grabe ka talaga millet...haha...naku naranasan ko na may nakasama ako na lasing...sa feu pa kami...pahirap...syempre alangan naman iwanan namin yun...so hinatid pa namin....a lesson diyan...wag iinom kung hindi kaya...baka kung ano pa magawa mo...hehe

 

Missing You Blogger Template