Friday, August 8, 2008

08-08-08 PaRaDe oF SoNGs

What a day! It was a weird 08-08-08 day for me. There were songs I heard that hit me (tagos sa puso), it was really a parade of songs,and the first one in my list was "A Million Miles Away"(he's really far away from me that I can't reach him anymore. Next was "We're Starting All Over Again", I heard this twice and how I wish that the song will fit me in time. Then I also heard the song "I Love You More than You'll Ever Know", a memorable song, a a very short dance with someone(5 seconds I think hehe). Then the last one was "Only Hope", one of the songs he sang before.

I know I can't help thinking what could this whole thing means. Eventhough I'm starting to focus myself in my career, still, there are things, events that happen and again, my mind will all goes back to him.

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template