Saturday, July 26, 2008

RolleR CoasteR Ride

It happened again, and I really really hate on what's happening. I got scared that I can't even tell it to my family. I really thought that after I took my meds, it will all goes back to normal but it wasn't. Worst of all, that motion sickness relapsed. I don't like the feeling, as if I am on a roller coaster ride and I feel that as if I am falling, can't hardly breathe and I feel that any moment, there will be total darkness!

Today, it already happened for 3 times and I really don't know what to do. My training will start on Monday and I still have this motion sickness, how I wish it won't happen when I already have a duty in the hospital.

I know that sometimes,I want to be sick so that someone will take care of me. But for now, oh please, I don't want, because I'm having a training. I will be more happy if the one who goes back, the one who relapse is he and not this sickness. I know that if that thing happens, I am on a roller coaster ride again, and for sure I will going to enjoy that ride. =)

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template