Sunday, July 27, 2008

Have you ever been inLOVE?

It's Sunday so I went to church this morning. And I didn't expect that the homily would hit me (tagos talaga!). The priest asked, "have you all ever been inlove?". There were some people who raised their hands but I didn't, not that I'd never been. I just wanted to keep it all to myself. Then he stated the experiences and emotions of a person inlove. I couldn't help reminiscing the old days. I got teary-eyed because I miss those days especially the person.

He was right when he said that when you are inlove, you will give everything to have that person. One will also sacrifice for the sake of another, for the sake of one's happiness even if it means that it will hurt you.

That's LOVE, whether you like it or not, it will come in your way at the time when you least expected and only you, YOURSElF will be the one to decide if you will go or not, if you will take the risk or if you are ready to sacrfice everything for LOVE.

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template